22 April 2005

Scrambling to...

Today, I did a lot of scrambling:

Scramble 1: Scrambled to get to work. Manager called and asked me to get to work in half an hour. Took a power shower, grabbed the keys and dashed madly to the shop.

Scramble 2: Workmate called in sick. Began to get busy. Two staff rostered plus Friday lunch rush. CRAZY.

Scramble 3: Stayed back for half an hour to help friend. Looked at watch. Had to rush over to uni to hand in an assignment. Call from home. "I think I did something to your pc." from Uncle. Cursed. Drove home. Fixed something that wasn't there. Cursed some more.

Scramble 4: Drove to uni. Stupid guy kept cutting me off on the road. Gave him the finger. Made me all better.

Scramble 5: Looked frantically for available computer. Found one. Uploaded my assignment on the internet and handed it in. Done.

Scarmble 6: Went to Hospitality department. Looked for assignment dropbox. Couldn't find it. Circled the building twice. Realised I walked past it twice.

Scramble 7: Seed of doubt in mind. Called friends. Asked each and every one of them how they uploaded their assignment. Told them I have a feeling I did it wrong.

Scramble 8: Went to get available pc - again. Checked to confirm. I did it right. Phew. Time to surf the net til lecture starts at 6pm.

Far out. It's been a busy day. At least I get to see German Guy in ten minutes. *grins*


Pinoyexchange bit me in the ass

After five months of not logging in at Pinoyexchange, I decided to surf the forums to see if something interesting would catch my eye.

Oh there was something interesting, all right. Previous messages from my ex-boyfriend. From 2003. Messages that I haven't read. The subjects said "SORRY". I felt a pang of pain and hate. I still feel the resentment and the pain. I guess it'll never go away. I just don't let myself think about him that much cos it's too painful. Why oh why did I decide to check on pex?

I guess I loved him more than I thought. *sighs*

At least I get to perve on German Guy. I seriously need the distraction.

No comments: