25 April 2005

Bouncy old self

Thank God. Three days of bitching and cramps had passed. I'm now back to my old bouncy self. Hurrah!

PMS made me miss my ex-boyfriend again. I spent the whole of Sunday talking about my ex-boyfriend with Bernie. She probably was just about ready to cut off her ears and give 'em to me. It was ridiculous, really. I went on and on about what I'm feeling and on and on about whether I should talk to him. B told me not to. I know I shouldn't. I wouldn't. It's just these damn mood swings making me miss him all over again. It's bad, really bad. I feel like such a total loser. Very sad....

At least that was what I felt before going to bed last night. "I'm never gona get over him..." I was miserable. Of course, I didn't realise I was having PMS. Who would know that PMS has this bizarre way of making you feel worthless and fat and ugly all at the same time???

This morning though, I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I am sleeping with Jude Law. *grins* In my dream, that is. It's a recurring dream. Dreamed about him twice. That dream alone can make me feel beautiful and sexy. What I would give to have Jude Law waking up in my bed every single morning..


Not dating

My preference in men changed. I'm no longer interested in Asian guys. Except this Filo guy who works at a sushi shop. He's dating my friend's sister but he's fine.

I went to have dinner with J and a couple of my classmates at Uni on Wednesday. J swore the guy likes me. I don't. He's icky. I don't like everything about him. It just so happens that we are doing this restaurant review together and it involves us going to dinner. J didn't like the men so she faked a headache and wanted me to drive her home. On our way to the carpark, however, we saw two of the guys in our tutorial. They're from Sweden. Yum. Asked us if we're keen to have a drink with them. J, cured from her nasty headache, agreed. I declined. J looked at me like I'm an idiot. I probably am. Dragged her to my car. It wasn't easy. She wanted to hook up with one of the guys. She wanted me to hook up with the other guy. He wasn't shabby. I'm just not interested. Plus, the fact that the two guys we went to dinner with were still with us walking us to my car. It was awkward. They knew J wanted to go for a drink with the other guys. My classmate asked me if I'm interested in the guys too. I wasn't but I had to lie cos if I don't, he'll bug me again for a movie and that, I don't need right now. So I said yes. I think he was bummed but I don't really care.

I was wrong. Last night after I finished work, I got three missed calls from him. Boy, this guy is definitely interested. Two messages and one voicemail asking me to have dinner with him on Thursday. I told him I got plans. Hope he got the message. I'm not saying I don't like him cause of his race. That would be utter racism but I just don't like him. If he turned out to be German Guy, I'd ask him to jump in the bed with me in a heartbeat. Not literally, of course.

No comments: