23 November 2015

The green eyed monster is coming

I often think of the good things that I have and I always think to myself, yes, I have a good life.

Nice roof, nice car, good job.. I have the basics, pretty much.

I can afford to go travel whenever I want. I can go where ever I want. And I almost always meet the nicest people in my travels.

Then I see women my age. With their prams and their cute (sometimes not cute) kids. In their SUV and doing their food shopping. 

Back when I was living a young, wild and free life, I would shake my head and feel pity.

But lately, I feel the longing. The longing of possibly maybe having a baby?

Who knows.

But I do get lonely now. I feel like something is missing in my life.

And at this time, no amount of passport stamps, flu shots, vaccines can help me.

I think maybe I need to rethink my priorities...


????

No comments: