08 December 2015

Back where it all started

My family loves Sunshine Coast.

Oh yes, they do. They love the beach.

They love the people.

They love the sunset.

They love the weather.

And most of all, they love spending nights in hotel rooms.

Working in a hotel gives me perks.

Lots of them.

It brings me to different countries around the world.

And I bring them along with me, when I can.

I am forever connected to my Iphone, laptop and the internet.

I have become a social media slave. Always updating my Snapchat (chill2029), Instagram (nikkiangara), twitter (nikkiangara) and of course, Facebook (look on the right --->)

I really, really, really, really want to blog full-time. To talk about my life, movies, food, travels, boys, fashion, etc.

But I guess I grew up and decided to have a career. It ain't so bad.

It led me to my biggest passion in life - travel.

And it makes me family happy.

So yeah, I'm not complaining.

Now if only I can get my love life to work out...


No comments: