29 April 2005

I suck

At bowling. J and I went Bowling last night to forget about or woes. She just finished her Accouting exam and was just about ready to kill herself. I finished my Business Comm. oral presentation and was just getting ready to study for my upcoming exam in Economics.

Phone vibrated. "Hey, ready to make an ass out of ourselves? Pick me up when you finsih studying and we'll go bowling." I was grateful. I needed a distraction. And bowling might be it.

An hour later, drove towards her place and went for sushi. I've been really naughty for the past few days. I've been eating nonstop. Probably because of stress with presentations and exams I pig out every damn chance I get. I ate Ice Cream tempura for desert. Yum. Way better than her green tea Ice cream which tasted a bit like cheese. Ugh.

Anyway, went to Surfers for coffee. Got a call from Frodo (It wasn't really his name but Dimples kinda made a joke about it. Thanks, B.) - this Swedish classmate of mine. He turned out to be in Surfers and wanted to see if we're keen to hang out. He was one of the guys who wanted to have a drink with us last week when J and I were out with the other two guys. We met up with him at Starbucks and just had a few chats. He was trying to be mysterious about something. Regarding one of our classmates in tute but I couldn't be so sure. I wasn't in the mood to pry him either. If he likes to tell me, he'll tell.

After coffee, we went bowling. I sucked at it. In all honesty, I don't think Paeng would be very proud of me. My ball always went to the gutter and it didn't help that J was laughing her ass off everytime. She's good. I. Hate. Her. Kidding.

After being bored out of my mind from bowling, we went to watch Amytiville Horror. It wasn't scary. The acting was hilarious and the only good thing was Ryan Reynolds taking his shirt off in most of the scenese. Double Yum. What I would give right now to be Alanis.


Foolish Nikki

I know I said I set my eyes on men with accents. Jude. Colin. Hugh and the list goes on.

But I can't seem to take my eyes off this damn German Guy. Damn him. I can't take my eyes off. Literally. I was at the Uni Bar yesterday with my classmates playing pool and was kicking Frodo's ass at the same time when Guy entered with his usual girl buddy. I literally froze. Tom, one of my classmates took one look at me and followed my gaze. I was a goner.

What the fuck is wrong with me? He doesn't even know me. I think him and his friend might be catching on that I like him. It's not funny cos that would be utterly humiliating. But I can't help making an ass out of myself everytime I see him.

I'm pathetic with a capital P.

No comments: